Neurological Lyme Disease
Co-infected with Babesia, Bartonella, Mycoplasma
Nearly all systems of body have been affected
Blink Synkinesis Bilaterally
Slight Bell's Palsy on right
Hyperesthesia of face and lower extremities
Positive Hoffman Reflex on left
- Commence IV Rocephin asap
- Commence Bicillin Injections immediately & continue until PICC line surgery can be arranged
- Patient is to use Actigall while on Rocephin
- Repeat Antibody testing for Bartonella
- Commence Enula, Teasel Root, Stephania Root, Boneset tea and Red Root
- Liver Support with Liver Norm and MedCaps
- Cholestyramine for toxin binding
Dr H is trying to make arrangements for my PICC line surgery to be done this week. Unfortunately, the PICC Line Nurse he usually uses is out of country for a month. So his staff are trying to make alternative arrangements. I guess all we can do now is to "Hurry up and wait"
In the interim, I will be starting the Bicillin injections tomorrow morning. Those are shots you get in your butt. I'm not remotely looking forward to that - apparently its a very BIG needle and it takes a full 5 minutes to infuse. DR H has actually had the nerve to tease me about it. He's a terrible tease. As you can imagine him and Graham are getting along just swimmingly.